ALL GAMES PLAYED FRIDAY EVENINGS AT EDISON
A fun skills clinic/player evaluations will be held Sunday, August 30th, 2015 at Edison from 12:00 – 4:15 p.m.:
- Division 1: Kindergarten – 12:00 to 12:30
- Division 2: 1st & 2nd grades – 12:45 to 1:15
- Division 3: 3rd & 4th grades – 1:30 to 2:00 (A-H)
- Division 3: 3rd & 4th grades – 2:15 to 2:45 (I-Z)
- Division 4: 5th & 6th grades – 3:00 to 3:30
- Division 5: 6th & 7th grades – 3:45 to 4:15
Boys of Fall will hold a player draft based on the Skills Clinic/ Evaluation. Coaches can designate up to four players to be pre-selected for their team. This allows for friends to play with friends, as well as make some new ones. The balance of each teams roster will be filled by the selections made by coaches at the draft.
THE PRE-SEASON COACHES MEETING WILL BE HELD AFTER THE DRAFT ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD AT ROUND TABLE PIZZA IN THE NEWLAND CENTER FROM 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. (DIVISION TIMES TO FOLLOW)
The league is comprised of 5 different divisions based upon school grade level. There are no weight or age restrictions. The divisions break down as follows:
- Division 1: Kindergarten
- Division 2: 1st & 2nd grades
- Division 3: 3rd & 4th grades
- Division 4: 5th & 6th grades
- Division 5: 7th & 8th grades
Teams will be allowed to begin practicing Tuesday, September 8th, 2015. Coaches may hold up to two practices a week until Opening Day. After the season begins only one practice a week will be allowed.
Opening Day Ceremonies will be Friday, September 25th, 2015. The regular season will consist of 8 games. Each team will play a minimum of 1 postseason game in a single elimination playoff. The Boys of Fall “IDEALS” Sportsmanship Awards will also be presented at halftime of each divisions championship game.